Hand Grip Strength Dynamometer
The dynamometer is useful for testing your hand grip strength and tracking improvements with strength training and during rehabilitation. It is suitable for those involved in strength training, or participants in sports in which the hands are used for catching, throwing or lifting such as gymnasts, tennis players and rock climbers. Hand grip strength is also a good indicator of general body strength, and is commonly used in fitness testing.
- maximum grip force in either kilograms and pounds.
- able to measure isometric grip force up to 90kg (sensitivity 0.1 kg )
- adjustable grip sizes to account for varying hand sizes.
- digital LCD readout, with on screen rating of results according to age and gender (the manual also has a results norm table).
- saves and stores results for fast retrieval with up to 19 users.
- comes with instruction booklet in English.
- requires 2x AAA batteries